Alright alright. I’m finally doing this!!! I don’t know about everyone else but I was DYING yesterday with the time change and weekend struggle! I had ZERO desire to meal prep. Yes ZERO! But I wasn’t happy with how I felt all last week with far too much sugar and not enough of the good stuff. So I put my big girl pants on and made a quick and easy lunch for my work week!!!
So this weeks lunch included sweet potatoes, broccoli, onions, and chicken. Pretty simple and some might think bland. I disagree!! There is added garlic and Flavor Gods Lemon Garlic seasoning. If you haven’t tried Flavor God I would HIGHLY encourage you to! They make amazing seasonings that have a significantly reduced amount of sodium plus they are fresh!
Sweet Potatoe Chicken Lunch
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
3 Large Sweet Potatoes
2 lbs Chicken Breast
4 Broccoli Heads
1/2 Red Onion
4 cloves garlic
1 Tablespoon Flavor God Lemon Garlic Seasoning
1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
2. Peel and Cube sweet potatoes and distribute evenly over sheet pan.
3. Spray or drizzle olive oil (I use avocado oil) over sweet potatoes and place in oven to cook for 15-20 minutes.
4. While the sweet potatoes cook slice and cube chicken breasts. Also, slice and cut up broccoli heads and onion in small pieces. Then mince the garlic cloves.
5. Once sweet potatoes have cooked for 15-20 minutes use a spatula to flip and move them around so they can cook evenly. Then add the chicken, veggies, and garlic you prepped and distibute eveningly across the pan. Then sprinkle Flavor God seasoning across the pan.
6. Then cook for another 15-20 minutes until Chicken is thoroughly cooked (Mine was closer to 15 minutes because of the size of my pieces.)
Thats it! Then I put them in meal prep containers! Boom! Work lunches complete!!